[TACRAO] Listserv Webinar on CBM002 and CBM00S Manual Changes for Fall 2014

Cossairt, Jana Jana.Cossairt at thecb.state.tx.us
Fri Sep 12 15:11:26 CDT 2014

Dear Colleagues,

On Thursday, September 25, 2014, from 9:30 to 11:00 AM Central Time, Coordinating Board staff will present a webinar on CBM002 and CBM00S manual changes for fall 2014 and spring 2015. During the webinar, we will address changes on the CBM002 and CBM00S reports related to the following:

*         Readiness for non-algebra intensive math courses (e.g. New Mathways)

*         College prep course waivers

*         TSI ABE diagnostic levels

*         Developmental education course/intervention types and levels

To access the WebEx webinar, please use the following link to view the visual portion of the program:
https://thecb.webex.com/thecb/onstage/g.php?MTID=e4cb8d098dff41b31e425397b5a249f72.

For the audio, dial +1-415-655-0003 and enter Access code: 299 433 661.

You will be able to enter the webinar beginning at 9:15 AM.

We will post materials for the webinar by noon on September 24, 2014.  We will also post a recording of the webinar.  Use the following link to access materials and the recording as they become available:
www.txhighereddata.org/CBM002CBM00SChanges<http://www.txhighereddata.org/CBM002CBM00SChanges>

Thanks,
Jana

Jana Cossairt
Program Director in Planning
Planning and Accountability
Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board
1200 E. Anderson Lane | Austin, Texas 78752
512.427.6546
jana.cossairt at thecb.state.tx.us<mailto:jana.cossairt at thecb.state.tx.us>