[TACRAO] Listserv HS Diploma (UNCLASSIFIED)

shirley.dove at cisco.edu shirley.dove at cisco.edu
Thu Sep 11 15:30:14 CDT 2014

The student applies through their high school. They should receive a
transcript and diploma with the graduation date. There is a form on the
TEA website that the student fills out and takes to their school along
with their appropriate military papers.

Shirley K. Dove

Director of Admissions

Cisco College

101 College Heights

Cisco, TX 76437

254-442-5134   Fax: 254-442-1449/Attention: Shirley Dove