[TACRAO] Listserv HS Diploma (UNCLASSIFIED)

Martha Fothergill Mfothergill at hputx.edu
Thu Sep 11 15:22:25 CDT 2014

Here's a link to one that does mention Iraq and Afghanistan.  I had looked earlier and found several versions - some that include Iraq and Afghanistan and some that do not.  It does sound like the veteran must go through their high school to accomplish the task.

http://ritter.tea.state.tx.us/rules/tac/chapter061/ch61ff.html