[TACRAO] Listserv Southwest Texas Junior College Transfer Day

Luis M. Fernandez lmfernandez at swtjc.edu
Mon Sep 8 09:47:16 CDT 2014

Good morning to all,

As part of the TACRAO week Southwest Texas Junior College will be hosting a College Transfer day for our currently enrolled students that will be inquiring about transfer opportunities.  The event will take place on November 6, 2014 from 11:00am - 1:00pm at our SWTJC Uvalde Campus Matthews Student Center Ballroom.

Please RSVP by emailing me back if you will be attending.

lmfernandez at swtjc.edu<mailto:lmfernandez at swtjc.edu>

Recruiters may park in visitor parking right next to the Matthews Student Center

Map: http://swtjc.edu/pics/maps/UVmap/UVmap.html

Thanks,

Luis Fernandez
Director of Admissions/Registrar