[TACRAO] Listserv The Who, What, Where and Why of Waco

Griffith, Becki bgriffit at lee.edu
Mon Sep 8 15:03:56 CDT 2014

Irene & any others with same question:

Sign back on to the conference system (conference.tacrao.org)

Click on the drop down that shows your username (right side of page); choose the Waco invoice and double click on invoice #.  Then hit the green "pay by credit card" button.

Becki Griffith
Registrar and Director of Admissions, Lee College
PO Box 818, Baytown, TX  77522
281.425.6399 (voice)  281.425.6831 (fax)

TACRAO President (2014)

[http://tacrao.org/sites/default/files/banners/WACO%20Logo.jpg]
TACRAO Annual Conference
Oct. 27-30, 2014 ~ Waco