[TACRAO] Listserv Early College High School

Griffith, Becki bgriffit at lee.edu
Fri Sep 5 12:16:19 CDT 2014

Lee College does the same, though we do not have an advisor at the early college high school (which initially was housed at our campus and is now nearby but off campus).  Our advisor leads the students in group registrations which are very controlled.  Other than the times when those group registrations are taking place, the EC students have holds that prevent registration activity.

BG