[TACRAO] Listserv Early College High School

Irene Robinson IRobinson at alvincollege.edu
Fri Sep 5 09:57:07 CDT 2014

We do not give access (SIS or portal) to anyone other than the early college student to register themselves or our Dual Credit Advisors who are housed at the high schools that do the actual registration for most of our dual credit students.

Irene M. Robinson
Registrar
Alvin Community College
3110 Mustang Rd.