[TACRAO] Listserv Residency Question

Jeff Rhodes rhodesjh at utpa.edu
Thu Oct 23 16:42:32 CDT 2014

We would not contact the landlord.  We would put the responsibility for documentation on the student seeking reclassification.

JHR

Jeff Rhodes, Ed.D.
University Registrar
The University of Texas-Pan American
SSB 1.150
1201 W. University Drive
Edinburg, TX 78539
www.utpa.edu/registrar<http://www.utpa.edu/registrar>
www.utpa.edu/registration<http://www.utpa.edu/registration>
956.665.3109

"Never, never, never, never, NEVER give up!"
-Winston Churchill