[TACRAO] Listserv Hot Topics: Health Science, Graduate & Professional

Whitaker, Latoya R. Latoya.Whitaker at bcm.edu
Mon Oct 20 13:50:10 CDT 2014

As we prepare for our annual conference, I'd like to reach out to Health Science, Graduate and Professional schools to attend the Hot Topics session on Wednesday, October 29th.  Please send any issues you'd like to discuss during this session directly to me at lrwhitak at bcm.edu<mailto:lrwhitak at bcm.edu>.  See you soon!

Thank you!

Latoya R. Whitaker, M.A.
Registrar
Baylor College of Medicine
DeBakey Building M-210
One Baylor Plaza
Houston, TX  77030-3411
713-798-3092
713-798-1518 - Fax
http://www.bcm.edu/registrar

"CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this e-mail may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review dissemination or copying of this e-mail and its attachments, if any, or the information contained herein is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail from your computer system. Thank you."