[TACRAO] Listserv Plan Your TACRAO Waco Experience NOW!

Griffith, Becki bgriffit at lee.edu
Wed Oct 22 10:28:24 CDT 2014

Greetings!

I'm thrilled to report that we have more than 600 attendees registered for the TACRAO conference starting Monday in Waco.  I know you'll have an educational, inspirational and fun time "Deep in the Heart of Texas."

To get the most out of your experience, use one or both of the following planning tools:

Guidebook - this app for iPhone/iPad and Android systems also works in your browser, if you use a Windows Phone.  In addition to helping you organize your plans for each day, this will be our evaluation tool for sessions and the overall conference.  And we all know about the importance of ASSESSMENT? Right?  Feel free to bring your tablets and laptops to the conference, as you will enjoy FREE WiFi at the convention center and hotels.

Program - there is a PDF "program book" at tacrao.org/events; use this if you like a traditional "overall" view of the sessions, events, etc.  Committees are also listed here.  Please note that there will NOT be a bound program in your conference bag, so if you want a program, please print this document and bring it with you.

Becki Griffith
Registrar and Director of Admissions
Lee College
PO Box 818, Baytown, TX  77522
281.425.6399 (voice)  281.425.6831 (fax)
[http://tacrao.org/sites/default/files/banners/WACO%20Logo.jpg]
TACRAO Annual Conference
Oct. 27-30, 2014 ~ Waco