[TACRAO] Listserv Priority reg for athletic trainers

Helm, Jonathan C. Jonathan_Helm at baylor.edu
Tue Oct 21 11:18:54 CDT 2014

Christina,

Baylor University has made some changes in this area for Spring 2015 registration.  We do provide both student athletes and athletic trainers priority based on the idea that both have a "significant commitment to representing Baylor".  However, we do differentiate the amount of priority that they receive.  Student athletes receive the highest priority, while trainers receive priority within their classification (senior, junior, etc.).  More information on our priority order may be found at:  http://www.baylor.edu/registrar/index.php?id=92140.

Jonathan
Jonathan C. Helm
Registrar
Baylor University