[TACRAO] Listserv TSI Holistic Advising Products

Phillips, Dottie dottiephillips at dcccd.edu
Tue Oct 21 11:08:11 CDT 2014

For those of you that work with TSI - Are you using a product to comply with the state's Holistic Advising requirement?
If so, what product are you using and who on your campus may we contact to discuss its effectiveness?
If not, did you devise an instrument and who on your campus may we contact to discuss its effectiveness?

Thanks for any information!

Dottie B. Phillips
Associate Registrar II and TSI Coordinator
North Lake College
5001 N. MacArthur Blvd
Irving TX 75038
Office - 972-273-3442   FAX - 972.273.3112
[header_logo][iREAD]