[TACRAO] Listserv Evaluating transcripts in paperless system

Jennifer L. Minke Jennifer.Minke at tamuk.edu
Fri Oct 10 08:53:44 CDT 2014

Dustin,

Good morning!  TAMUK is a Banner school and we use the Ellucian BDM
system for imaging.

We scan all documents upon receipt and evaluate using the imaged files.
When needed, we annotate the image.  Unless otherwise coded, those
annotations are visible to other BDM users.

I can't speak to the second part of your question.

Have a great Friday!

Jen

Jennifer Minke

Associate Director of Admission