[TACRAO] Listserv Evaluating transcripts in paperless system

Mayfield, Dustin Dustin.Mayfield at unt.edu
Thu Oct 9 17:22:09 CDT 2014

Hello TACRAO!

UNT is moving towards a paperless Admissions Office and we need some advice...  We are wondering how those of you who have gone paperless evaluate transcripts that are already imaged.  Currently we are printing copies and rescanning the evaluated copies back into our system.

We are also wondering if DARS/UAchieve users have been able to integrate/incorporate that process into the imaging system (e.g. auto loading courses into DARS/UAchieve).

Thank you in advance for any advice that you may have!

See you all soon in Waco,
Dustin

Dustin Mayfield, M.Ed
Director of Admissions Operations