[TACRAO] Listserv College Fair at Hearne High School

Jarvellyn Robinson jrobinson at hearne.k12.tx.us
Wed Oct 8 10:33:47 CDT 2014

I want to make sure that I have all those who have contacted me for the
College Fair on my list. Tomorrow is the fair, and I want to make sure that
I am prepared for all who have accepted our invite.

For those of you who are not able to attend, please send me a counselor's
packet along with any other school paraphernalia that you would like to
send. Please send to:

Jarvellyn Robinson
1201 West Brown Street
Hearne, Texas 77859

I am looking forward to a successful event on tomorrow. There will be a
hospitality room set up with snacks for the representatives on tomorrow.
Tables will be available about 12:00 on tomorrow. The fair will begin at
1:30. Thanks!

--

*"Too Many Flaws To Be Perfect, *
*Too Many Blessings To Be Ungrateful"*

*Jarvellyn RobinsonHHS Counselor979.279.2332 ext.
102jrobinson at hearne.k12.tx.us <jrobinson at hearne.k12.tx.us>*