[TACRAO] Listserv TACRAO Executive Committee Election Results

Inglish, Darla darla.inglish at mwsu.edu
Fri Oct 3 11:38:57 CDT 2014

Dear TACRAO members,
I am humbled and honored to receive this opportunity to work together for our organization.   I follow behind such great leaders who have led the way for us and look forward to learning so much more from them.  Thank you all for making TACRAO the great organization that it is.
Sincerely,
Darla

Darla Inglish, Registrar
Midwestern State University