[TACRAO] Listserv TACRAO Executive Committee Election Results

Lorena Rios lorenar at laredo.edu
Fri Oct 3 08:28:11 CDT 2014

Morning all!!!!
Congratulations to the committee and also to my dear colleagues and friends Darla, Page and Diane... See you in WACO!!!

Lorena Rios
Assistant Registrar - Office of the Registrar
Laredo Community College
Lerma Peña Building, Room 160
West End Washington Street  · Laredo, Texas 78040
Phone: 956.794.4505  ·  Fax: 956.764.5974
lorenar at laredo.edu<mailto:lorenar at laredo.edu>