[TACRAO] Listserv Texas Admissions Professionals Survey

Howell, Nick L nick.howell at austin.utexas.edu
Thu May 29 10:09:40 CDT 2014

Good Afternoon TACRAO,

My name is Nick Howell and on behalf of the Texas Survey Committee, I would like to ask all Admissions Professionals to take a short 10-20 minute survey regarding your current position. This survey will allow us to get a comprehensive look at how each institution handles recruitment and the enrollment process. This survey is designed for all levels of the Admissions Office including, but not limited to, Admissions Counselors and Executive Directors.

We thank you for your time and please keep in mind all results are anonymous. We will keep the survey open until June 6th, 2014 and ask that you forward this to any member of your office that may be able to assist us. We will be sharing these results by early fall. Again, we cannot thank you enough for your assistance.

Admissions Professionals Survey<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LL5VXXK>

We wish you a safe and happy summer!

Texas Survey Committee:

Jermaine Hernandez, The University of Texas at Austin (Committee Chair)
Nick Howell, The University of Texas at Austin (Committee Member)
Christine Bowman, Southwestern University (Committee Member)
Chad Fulton, St. Andrew's Episcopal School (Committee Member)
Pam Mason, Anderson High School (Committee Member)
Lara Guegen, Jack C. Hays High School (Committee Member)

Hook 'Em Horns,

NICK HOWELL M.Ed. |  Program Coordinator
Office of Admissions  |  The University of Texas at Austin
P.O. Box 8058, Austin, Texas 78713  |  512-475-7323 |  bealonghorn.utexas.edu<http://bealonghorn.utexas.edu/>