[TACRAO] Listserv Diploma Request for Past Graduates

Gilford, Lakeidra GilfordL at uhd.edu
Wed May 28 17:11:59 CDT 2014

All,

I would like to know what institutions use an online request process for diplomas of past graduates.  Does the online portal allow them to pay? If you have an online portal, can you provide me a link to view?

We are a Banner institution.

Thanks,
LaKeidra N. Gilford
Coordinator of Degree Audit and Graduation
University of Houston-Downtown
P 713-223-7917
F 713-223-7438

Notice: Unless otherwise specifically indicated, the information contained in this e-mail message is confidential and is only intended for the review and use of the above-named person(s). If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that the recipient is strictly prohibited from any use, storage, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication. If you have received this email message in error, please immediately notify me by telephone at the number above and return the original message to us at the address above.