[TACRAO] Listserv TACRAO W9 Form

Griffith, Becki bgriffit at lee.edu
Thu May 22 11:54:28 CDT 2014

Good morning, membership.  I hope everybody is looking forward to a nice holiday weekend, starting sometime soon!

If your summer plans include attending a TACRAO summer meeting, you may need to provide your business office with a W9 form for TACRAO.  We offer the association W9 (updated to the latest IRS version) on our website under the secure member services section: http://directory.tacrao.org/login/

Once you log on, you'll see the link to our W9 on the grey bar under our banner, example below with the link circled:

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CF75B4.952B7510]

Becki Griffith
Registrar and Director of Admissions, Lee College
PO Box 818, Baytown, TX  77522
281.425.6399 (voice)  281.425.6831 (fax)

TACRAO President (2014)

[http://tacrao.org/sites/default/files/banners/WACO%20Logo.jpg]
TACRAO Annual Conference
Oct. 27-30, 2014 ~ Waco