[TACRAO] Listserv TACRAO Community College Summer Meeting - REGISTRATION NOW AVAILABLE

Matthew S. Hebbard mshebbar at southtexascollege.edu
Wed May 14 09:26:17 CDT 2014

Registration is now available for the TACRAO Summer Community College Meeting that will be held July 17th and 18th in Austin.   Thank you to our President Becki Griffith for all of the hard work on our brand-new registration system.  All information you need is in one location on the TACRAO website.
In order to register for the conference and the hotel, go to www.tacrao.org/events<http://www.tacrao.org/events> and scroll down to the "Community College Meeting" section.  Read the information and click on the official conference link.  You will be using your TACRAO account to login which is the same one used for the El Paso conference and your membership.  There is a password reset feature in case you cannot remember your login.  Please use your existing account as we must keep the number of duplicate user profiles to a minimum.
The preferred method of payment is via credit card, however there is an option to pay by check.  Payment information is available once the system generates an invoice for your registration.  All checks must be made payable to TACRAO to the address below:
Texas Association of Registrars and Collegiate Admissions Officers (TACRAO)
555 Republic Drive # 200
Plano, Texas 75074

Early registration begins today through June 6th and the cost is $100.  Registration after that date is $125 including on-site registration.  No one will be permitted to attend the conference without payment.  Payment can be made on-site via credit card or check.  The last date to cancel your registration and be eligible for a refund is July 10th.
We have an exciting agenda planned with representatives from the THECB and TACC.  It will be a great time of discussion and idea sharing.  Register early because once we are at capacity registration will close down.
We look forward to seeing you there!

TACRAO Community College Issues Committee:
Matthew Hebbard, South Texas College (Chair)
Jeremy Dorman, Panola College
Melinda Carroll, North Central Texas College

We look forward to seeing our community college colleagues in July!

TACRAO Community College Issues Committee:
Matthew Hebbard, South Texas College (Chair)
Jeremy Dorman, Panola College
Melinda Carroll, North Central Texas College"

Matthew S. Hebbard
Dean of Enrollment Services and Registrar
South Texas College
3201. W. Pecan
McAllen, TX 78501
956.872.2147 (Office)