[TACRAO] Listserv Dual Graduate Degrees

Higgins, Kacey Kacey.Higgins at hsutx.edu
Mon Mar 31 12:14:26 CDT 2014

I am interested in from hearing from institutions granting graduate degrees, specifically if you have a dual-degree program. We have a dual-degree program from which we will graduate our first students in May. Both degrees are Master of Arts, but from different disciplines. We usually award the hood based on the color of the discipline, not the degree. We don't think the student should "walk" twice, but should they receive two hoods?  How do you recognize these students in the ceremony and the printed program?  Your experience and insights are appreciated!

Thank you.

Kacey Higgins| Registrar
Hardin-Simmons University | 2200 Hickory, Box 16190 | Abilene, TX 79698
office 325.670.1200 | fax 325.670.1261 | www.hsutx.edu/registrar
"An Education Enlightened by Faith"