[TACRAO] Listserv Banner Articulation (SHATATR)

Lawson, Rachel Ms. LAWSON at tarleton.edu
Thu Mar 20 15:18:12 CDT 2014

At the fall TACRAO conference, during the Banner Hot Topics session someone mentioned that they had a process for populating a mass amount of new course equivalents in SHATATR. We recently converted our course numbers to the TCCNS and would like an automated process to populate SHATATR and transfer equivalents instead of doing so manually.

If you or anyone you know has done this please contact me directly at lawson at tarleton.edu<mailto:lawson at tarleton.edu>

Thank you!

[cid:image003.jpg at 01CF4450.05DB8A20]

Rachel Lawson
Transfer Services Coordinator, Undergraduate Admissions
lawson at tarleton.edu<mailto:lawson at tarleton.edu> *  www.tarleton.edu/admissions<http://www.tarleton.edu/admissions>
P: (254) 968-9353 *  Fax: (254) 968-9951
Box T-0030, Stephenville TX 76402

Belief  *  Adaptability  *  Relator  *  Arranger  *  Responsibility

StrengthsQuest(tm)

Undergraduate Admissions is a part of the Division of Enrollment Management