[TACRAO] Listserv Terry Foundation Transfer Scholarship Information

Fuller, Jeffrey JDFuller at central.uh.edu
Thu Mar 20 11:10:58 CDT 2014

For the 2014-2015 school year, the Terry Foundation will make major scholarship awards to students transferring to four-year public universities. These scholarships are set at $12,500.00 per year and renewable for up to three years of study, making the Terry Transfer Scholarship the largest program in the state specifically designed to assist transfer students.

The Foundations plans to award approximately 190 scholarships (a total of almost $2.5 million in new awards) to students transferring to one of our eight participating universities. To apply, a student must contact the participating school and comply with that institution's admission and scholarship application and selection procedures. The attached describes some of the requirements and conditions, as well as a list of participating universities, along with their on-line application link for the Terry Transfer Scholarship.

We very much appreciate your help in sharing this information with interested students. Please do not hesitate to contact me or any of our campus facilitators if you have additional questions or need further information.

Jodie Koszegi
Scholarship Program Director, The Terry Foundation
jkoszegi at terryfoundation.org<mailto:jkoszegi at terryfoundation.org>
713.552.0002 x203 - direct
800.675.2414 - toll-free
www.terryfoundation.org<http://www.terryfoundation.org/>