[TACRAO] Listserv Updated Transcript Information

Jenkins, Robert Robert.Jenkins at uth.tmc.edu
Tue Mar 18 14:04:09 CDT 2014

I appreciate all of the input, it was a big help!  Attached is an updated spreadsheet containing transcript information.  If your institution's information is inaccurate, send me an email directly and I will get it updated.

Hopefully, this will be useful to others.
Have fun.
Robert

[cid:image001.gif at 01CF42B2.5E639470]