[TACRAO] Listserv Forged academic transcript disciplinary process

Jeff Rhodes rhodesjh at utpa.edu
Tue Mar 18 11:51:59 CDT 2014

I've only seen this once, when I was at Odessa College, and we suspended the student.

JHR

Jeff Rhodes, Ed.D.
University Registrar
University of Texas-Pan American
1201 West University Drive
Edinburg, TX 78539
956.665.3109
www.utpa.edu/registrar<http://www.utpa.edu/registrar>

"If you don't like change, you'll like irrelevance even less."
- General Eric Shinseki, Chief of Staff, U.S. Army