[TACRAO] Listserv Transcript Fees Survey 2014

Miller, Tana tmiller at mail.wtamu.edu
Mon Mar 17 17:58:14 CDT 2014

WTAMU Updated Info below.

Tana J Miller
Registrar
West Texas A&M University
WTAMU Box 60877
Canyon, TX  79016
P (806) 651-4911
F (806) 651-4949

Please let us know how we are doing by completing a survey about our service at: https://wtamuuw.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_bw0W9zXqLv3iFvK

[I love WT signature]

From: tacrao-bounces at tamuc.edu [mailto:tacrao-bounces at tamuc.edu] On Behalf Of Jenkins, Robert
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 1:54 PM
To: tacrao at tamuc.edu
Subject: [TACRAO] Listserv Transcript Fees Survey 2014

Hello TACRAO....Seems like we have to do this annually.  Please join in.

Attached is a spreadsheet that was initially compiled by Sherry Wells in August 2010.  Please look to see if your institution is included and that the information remains accurate. I have noted in column E those institutions that were updated in February 2013.  If your institution is not included, then provide me with answers to the questions below.  We will update the spreadsheet and send it back out to the association.

Questions are

1.       Do you charge per transcript? If yes, how much? Not to currently enrolled students; former students order through Parchment and pay a small fee for each transcript ($3.55 per pdf and $4.55 other type of transcript - paper, edi)

2.       Do you charge a student fee, service fee, print fee or some other fee in lieu of a transcript fee?  Yes If yes, how much and is the fee assessed semesterly or annually?  $15 per term (Fall/Spring) smaller amount in summer

3.       Please note special situations. (Example first 2 free and charge from subsequent requests)

New for this year.

1.       Do you use an external service to process your transcripts?  Parchment is used for online ordering and pdf transcripts but we actually process the request in-house

2.       If yes, do you still offer a walk-up service  We allow currently enrolled students to place a walk-up order for transcripts at no charge for Friday pick-up/processing.  If they want it in pdf format or immediate processing, they are sent to a kiosk to place the online order with Parchment.  All former students are directed to order online through Parchment.

Thanks for your feedback!

Robert
[cid:585520618 at 14012009-3046]