[TACRAO] Listserv Transcript Fees Survey 2014

Sanders, Kimberly sanderk1 at stthom.edu
Mon Mar 17 15:32:28 CDT 2014

College

Charge for Transcripts

Student Fee

Per Request

Comments

University of St. Thomas-Houston

Yes

$8.25

Yes

 Please add us to the list! Thank you!

Kim Sanders
Registrar, Dean of Academic Records
University of St. Thomas
713-525-3889
From: tacrao-bounces at tamuc.edu [mailto:tacrao-bounces at tamuc.edu] On Behalf Of Jenkins, Robert
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 1:54 PM
To: tacrao at tamuc.edu
Subject: [TACRAO] Listserv Transcript Fees Survey 2014

Hello TACRAO....Seems like we have to do this annually.  Please join in.

Attached is a spreadsheet that was initially compiled by Sherry Wells in August 2010.  Please look to see if your institution is included and that the information remains accurate. I have noted in column E those institutions that were updated in February 2013.  If your institution is not included, then provide me with answers to the questions below.  We will update the spreadsheet and send it back out to the association.

Questions are

1.       Do you charge per transcript? If yes, how much?

2.       Do you charge a student fee, service fee, print fee or some other fee in lieu of a transcript fee?  If yes, how much and is the fee assessed semesterly or annually?

3.       Please note special situations. (Example first 2 free and charge from subsequent requests)

New for this year.

1.       Do you use an external service to process your transcripts?

2.       If yes, do you still offer a walk-up service

Thanks for your feedback!

Robert
[cid:585520618 at 14012009-3046]