[TACRAO] Listserv Transcript Fees Survey 2014

Karen Jarrell kjarrell at pqc.edu
Thu Mar 13 19:28:23 CDT 2014

Paul Quinn info is listed below.
KJ

Sent from my iPad

From: tacrao-bounces at tamuc.edu<mailto:tacrao-bounces at tamuc.edu> [mailto:tacrao-bounces at tamuc.edu] On Behalf Of Jenkins, Robert
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 1:54 PM
To: tacrao at tamuc.edu<mailto:tacrao at tamuc.edu>
Subject: [TACRAO] Listserv Transcript Fees Survey 2014

Hello TACRAO….Seems like we have to do this annually.  Please join in.

Attached is a spreadsheet that was initially compiled by Sherry Wells in August 2010.  Please look to see if your institution is included and that the information remains accurate. I have noted in column E those institutions that were updated in February 2013.  If your institution is not included, then provide me with answers to the questions below.  We will update the spreadsheet and send it back out to the association.

Questions are

1.       Do you charge per transcript? If yes, how much?

              Yes, we charge $15/ transcript.

2.       Do you charge a student fee, service fee, print fee or some other fee in lieu of a transcript fee?  If yes, how much and is the fee assessed semesterly or annually?

              No.

3.       Please note special situations. (Example first 2 free and charge from subsequent requests)

               We take the position that all students are special in their own unique way and make      sure each student knows thar our process encompasses their "specialness."

New for this year.

1.       Do you use an external service to process your transcripts?

              Yes, NSC

2.       If yes, do you still offer a walk-up service

              Yes, we take them to a terminal to complete the request online.
              If we are caught up, we may make an exception and process it on demand.

Thanks for your feedback!

Robert
<image001.gif>

<Updated Texas Transcript Survey June 2010.xlsx>