[TACRAO] Listserv name changes

Jimmerson, Richard J jimmerson at uta.edu
Fri Nov 22 17:23:45 CST 2013

I agree with you Jeff.  We only do student name changes at the request of the student.

RICHARD JIMMERSON Director, Administrative Services
The University of Texas at Arlington
Box 19088, 701 S. Nedderman Drive, Arlington, TX 76019
817.272.0876 Fax 817.272.3223

jimmerson at uta.edu<mailto:jimmerson at uta.edu>
http://wweb.uta.edu/aao/recordsandregistration/