[TACRAO] Listserv name changes

Charles Kettlewell Charles.Kettlewell at utsouthwestern.edu
Fri Nov 22 17:20:30 CST 2013

Jeff,

I totally agree with your stance.  The request flies in the face of all the "Red Flag" concerns that arose with NACUBO around 2009-2010.  If you are not familiar with those issues - which are most prominent in financial aid and HR circles - do a NACUBO search or ask your FA folks.  The primary focus is on protection against identity theft.

Chuck

Chuck Kettlewell
Registrar and Director of Student Financial Aid
The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
5323 Harry Hines Blvd.
Dallas, TX  75390-9096
Phone - 214-648-3606
Fax - 214-648-3289