[TACRAO] Listserv Differential Tuition

Traweek, Vicki vtraweek at wc.edu
Wed Nov 20 10:28:45 CST 2013

This question is for Community College members. Do any of you who offer high cost programs in the Allied Health areas charge a differential tuition to students in these programs?

We are starting our tuition and fees review for the 14-15 year and this is a topic that has been brought up in the past to help offset the huge expense associated with these programs. I am sure it will be mentioned again and I would like to have an idea of whether or not other community colleges are using a differential tuition to defray these costs.

Thanks for your input.

Vicki Traweek
Registrar
Weatherford College

[cid:image001.png at 01CEE5D9.CE78A4C0]
"The mission of Weatherford College is to provide
effective learning opportunities that enrich the lives
of its students and the communities it serves."