[TACRAO] Listserv Quarter system courses to Semester hours

Chris Wood cwood at etbu.edu
Tue Nov 19 10:05:01 CST 2013

At ETBU we do it the same way as LSUS.
.666‾(SH)  x 4(QH) = 2.66

Chris Wood

University Registrar

[cid:image007.jpg at 01CEB487.311CF8D0]
cwood at etbu.edu<mailto:cwood at etbu.edu> | www.etbu.edu/Registrar<http://www.etbu.edu/Registrar/> | Office: 903-923-2060 |FAX: 903-923-2067 | One Tiger Drive, Marshall, TX 75670

Confidentiality Statement: This e-mail, including any attachments, may contain confidential information belonging to the sender. This information is only for the use of the individual(s) or entities for whom it was intended, even if addressed incorrectly. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately. You are hereby notified that you must delete this e-mail, including any attachments, from your system, and any disclosure, copying, distribution, or any other action in reliance on the information is strictly prohibited. Thank you for your compliance.