[TACRAO] Listserv 6-drop Rule Question

Guillen, Angelita M aguillen at alamo.edu
Tue Nov 19 16:55:33 CST 2013

Since the definition of the "institution" in the rule only speaks to Texas public institutions, I would say that the student is not exempt because the prior to Fall 2007 was out of state (although this is something I have struggled with too).

Would love to hear what others think.

Angelita M. Guillen
Center for Student Information
Associate Director