[TACRAO] Listserv Hot Topics Ideas

Lorena Rios lorenar at laredo.edu
Mon Nov 4 16:17:53 CST 2013

Hi Staci,
It will be good to discuss the plans of action regarding the reduction in hrs for the technical vocational degrees.

Also, how is an academic award posted on a student's academic transcript?  Ex. Program/Major/Field of Study How this degree is reported on the CB1 and CB9?

We are a Banner School !!!
Thanks,

Lorena Rios
Assistant Registrar - Office of the Registrar
Laredo Community College
Memorial Hall, Room 103
West End Washington Street  * Laredo, Texas 78040
Phone: 956.794.4505  *  Fax: 956.764.5974
lorenar at laredo.edu<mailto:lorenar at laredo.edu>

 [palomino2012-new-email_sm]