[TACRAO] Listserv Private School Hot Topics

Medina, Nicholas nmedina1 at stmarytx.edu
Mon Nov 4 10:03:30 CST 2013

Greeting!

If there are any particular topics you would like to discuss, during the Hot Topic: Private Schools, please let me know.  You can send me an email, nmedina1 at stmarytx.edu<mailto:nmedina1 at stmarytx.edu>, directly and I will compile a list for us to start the conversation.

Look forwards to seeing y'all at next week!

Regards,

Nicholas
---
Nicholas A. Medina, (B.B.A. '08)
Assistant Registrar for Graduation Services
St. Mary's University
Office of the Registrar
One Camino Santa Maria
San Antonio, TX  78228
P: 210-431-6789
F: 210-431-2217
www.stmarytx.edu/registrar<http://www.stmarytx.edu/registrar>

"Do all that you are inspired to do." - Blessed William Joseph Chaminade

The information in this email (including any attachments) is confidential and may be legally privileged.  It is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, nmedina1 at stmarytx.edu<mailto:nmedina1 at stmarytx.edu>, or by phone, (210) 431-6789 and delete the original message.