[TACRAO] Listserv Summer Community College Meeting-Hot Topics

Staci Martin smartin at kilgore.edu
Tue Jun 25 15:47:35 CDT 2013

Please send me any topics that you would like to discuss during the hot topics session at the TACRAO Community College Summer Meeting that will be held Thursday and Friday, July 18-19 in Austin.  The hot topics session is currently scheduled for Friday morning.  I will compile a list of topics for discussion, but as always, other topics may be brought up as time permits.  Please send topics directly to me at smartin at kilgore.edu<mailto:smartin at kilgore.edu> no later than Friday, July 12.  I already have the following topic on my list:

*         Transcript issues with the new core (concern expressed by Banner users)

Looking forward to seeing many of you in Austin in July!

Staci Martin
Chair, TACRAO Community College Issues Committee

Registrar and Director of Admissions
Kilgore College
1100 Broadway
Kilgore, TX 75662