[TACRAO] Listserv Dual Credit and EOC

Staci Martin smartin at kilgore.edu
Mon Jun 24 17:11:40 CDT 2013

Because the THECB rules for dual credit eligibility have not been updated to include EOC exams, we are using the other tests that are in the rules to establish eligibility: PLAN and PSAT.  If students do not qualify based on these scores, then we are making them test on THEA or Accuplacer.  This applies to those taking academic and workforce courses.

Staci Martin
Registrar and Director of Admissions
Kilgore College
1100 Broadway