[TACRAO] Listserv Imaging Class Rosters

Jimmerson, Richard J jimmerson at uta.edu
Tue Jun 18 15:05:45 CDT 2013

We do not do it, and have never had an auditor ask for it.

RICHARD JIMMERSON Director, Records and Registration
The University of Texas at Arlington
Box 19088, 701 S. Nedderman Drive, Arlington, TX 76019
817.272.0876 Fax 817.272.3223

jimmerson at uta.edu<mailto:jimmerson at uta.edu>
http://wweb.uta.edu/aao/recordsandregistration/