[TACRAO] Listserv Poll re Summer Sessions

Sabrina K. Delaney delaneysk at sfasu.edu
Thu Jun 6 13:14:03 CDT 2013

Oops.  I just realized that maybe I didn't clarify.

We treat Maymester, Summer 1 and Summer 2 as separate semesters, not sessions.   Sorry for any confusion.

Sabrina Delaney
Associate Registrar
Stephen F. Austin State University
Box 13050, SFA Station
Rusk Building, Room 202
Nacogdoches, Texas 75962
Ph:  (936) 468-2050  Fax:  (936) 468-7638
delaneysk at sfasu.edu<mailto:frazierlg at sfasu.edu> * www.sfasu.edu/registrar<http://www.sfasu.edu/registrar>
SFA....Your Future. Personalized

The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything.