[TACRAO] Listserv Poll re Summer Sessions

Chris Wood cwood at etbu.edu
Thu Jun 6 12:53:07 CDT 2013

Angalynn-

ETBU does offer a May Term.
It is a four week term and it ran from May 6th - 30th this year.

We have summer sessions as well, but they are only currently used for our Graduate programs.

Summer I, II, and III are all 5 week terms.
Summer I began April 29th and ended May 31st this year.
Summer II began May 3rd and will end July 5th.
Summer III will begin July 8th and will end August 9th.

Hope this helps,

Chris