[TACRAO] Listserv Commencement Ceremony & the Decorated Graduation Cap

David Short david.short at lamar.edu
Tue Jun 4 09:54:49 CDT 2013

We kindly request they not use them, citing health, safety and courtesy.

In the past, campus police have gone into the stands to confiscate.

Numbers have fallen pretty significantly. We have more issues with
Fraternity/Sorority chants and cheers getting a bit excessive than air
horns at this point.

W. David Short, Jr.
Registrar
Lamar University