[TACRAO] Listserv Commencement Ceremony & the Decorated Graduation Cap

Jeff Rhodes rhodesjh at utpa.edu
Tue Jun 4 09:41:56 CDT 2013

While we're on the topic of commencement, I'm curious.  How many of you allow air horns at your ceremony?  We've (Well, I) have been confiscating them, and the number of offenders has dropped dramatically.  We view it as a safety/health/courtesy issue.  How do you handle these noise demons?

JHR

Jeff Rhodes, Ed.D.
University Registrar
University of Texas-Pan American
1201 West University Drive
Edinburg, TX 78539
956.665.3109
www.utpa.edu/registrar<http://www.utpa.edu/registrar>

"If you don't like change, you'll like irrelevance even less."
-Author Unknown