[TACRAO] Listserv Financial Aid Disbursements

Jeff Rhodes rhodesjh at utpa.edu
Wed Dec 18 10:13:23 CST 2013

We disburse 10 days before the semester begins.  The only exception is when summer II grades come in on that day, so we delay disbursement a day so we can run SAP.  This requires close coordination between Registrar and Financial Aid.

JRH

Jeff Rhodes, Ed.D.
University Registrar
University of Texas-Pan American
1201 West University Drive
Edinburg, TX 78539
956.665.3109
www.utpa.edu/registrar<http://www.utpa.edu/registrar>

"If you don't like change, you'll like irrelevance even less."
- General Eric Shinseki, Chief of Staff, U.S. Army