[TACRAO] Listserv Navarro College TACRAO Fair

waylon.metoyer waylon.metoyer at navarrocollege.edu
Wed Dec 18 08:30:00 CST 2013

Dear Colleagues:

The Navarro College Student Recruiting department invites you to attend
the 21^st Annual Navarro College TACRAO College Day on *Thursday,
January 30, 2014 from 1-3 p.m. in the Cook Education Center, located at
3100 W Collin Street, Corsicana, Texas. 75110* (see enclosed map).Please
note our location has changed from the Gibson Hall gym to the Cook
Center to better accommodate our guests.

Current Navarro College students as well as those from the surrounding
high schools will be invited to this event.Be prepared to discuss higher
education opportunities with the best students around!

College representative tables will be issued on a first-come,
first-served basis.As always, a full meal will be served beginning at
11:30 and representatives are encouraged to arrive early to enjoy
lunch.Navarro College Student Ambassadors will be available to assist
college/university representatives in the parking lots located around
the Cook Center.Please provide 1-3 counselor packets for our transfer
and counselor centers.

Email all RSVPs to studentrecruiting at navarrocollege.edu
<mailto:studentrecruiting at navarrocollege.edu>by January 17, 2014.If you
have questions or need further information, please contact Margaret
Moreno, Director of Student Recruiting at Navarro College, (903)
875-7331 or e-mail margaret.moreno at navarrocollege.edu.

Sincerely,

Margaret Moreno

Director of Student Recruiting