[TACRAO] Listserv 6-drop rule

Rexroat, Jodie jrexroat at dcccd.edu
Mon Dec 16 12:30:08 CST 2013

No, I would not count him as exempt.

While the student was still in high school they were waived from 6 drop.  Once the student graduates high school and is truly a first time in college student they become vulnerable to 6 drop since they are  FTIC after Fall 2007.

Jodie

Jodie Rexroat
Manager, Transcript Evaluation Center
Dallas County Community College District
1601 S. Lamar St.
Dallas, TX 75215
214.378.1754