[TACRAO] Listserv 6-drop rule

Thomas Elder teld at tjc.edu
Mon Dec 16 12:06:43 CST 2013

Yes.

Tom Elder
Director, Academic Services/Registrar
Tyler Junior College
PO Box 9020
903-510-3038
teld at tjc.edu<mailto:teld at tjc.edu>

[cid:image002.png at 01CEE529.01BF30D0]

From: tacrao-bounces at tamuc.edu [mailto:tacrao-bounces at tamuc.edu] On Behalf Of Jeff Rhodes
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2013 11:14 AM
To: tacrao at tamuc.edu
Subject: [TACRAO] Listserv 6-drop rule

Gang, I need some help.  We have a student who enrolled as a concurrent student at a community college prior to the fall of 2007.  He enrolled as a first-time freshman in fall 2008, and we are counting him as being affected by the six-drop rule.

Would you count him as exempt from six-drop as a result of his concurrent enrollment?

Thanks,

JHR

Jeff Rhodes, Ed.D.
University Registrar
University of Texas-Pan American
1201 West University Drive
Edinburg, TX 78539
956.665.3109
www.utpa.edu/registrar<http://www.utpa.edu/registrar>

"If you don't like change, you'll like irrelevance even less."
- General Eric Shinseki, Chief of Staff, U.S. Army