[TACRAO] Listserv Alford High School

Faris, Nancy nfaris at dcccd.edu
Thu Dec 5 17:32:39 CST 2013

Just wondering...why would a high school be accredited by "National Association for Higher Education"?  And no, never heard of it.  Does it have a CEEB code?
Nancy
[DCCCDLogo]
Nancy Faris
District Director of Academic and Student Records
1601 South Lamar
Dallas, Tx.  75215
214.378.1766 (office)
214.378.1770 (FAX)