[TACRAO] Listserv SETACRAO 2014

Irene Robinson IRobinson at alvincollege.edu
Tue Dec 3 10:33:08 CST 2013

Is there an agenda yet?

Please forward if there is.

Thank you.

Irene M. Robinson
Registrar
Alvin Community College
3110 Mustang Rd.
Alvin, TX 77511
V: 281.756.3501
F: 281.756.3834
http://www.alvincollege.edu<http://www.alvincollege.edu/>

2nd Year in a Row!
Alvin Community College ranked TOP 10%  of community colleges in the United States!
                 - The Aspen Institute

This email may contain confidential or privileged material. Use or disclosure of it by anyone other than the intended recipient is not authorized. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this email.