[TACRAO] Listserv SETACRAO 2014

Richmond, Latoya richmol at stthom.edu
Tue Dec 3 10:11:35 CST 2013

Good Morning,

We would like to invite you to the upcoming SETACRAO conference at the University of St. Thomas! Here are the highlights:

  *   Conference date - February 7th.
  *   Our conference theme is "Saddle Up for Success"
  *   If you'd like, please dress in your best rodeo gear
  *   The day will begin at 8:30 am and will finish up by 2:30 pm
  *   The registration fee is $30
  *   Breakfast and lunch are included in the registration fee (if you have special dietary needs please let us know on the registration form)
  *   We'll have some great door prizes, and we also ask that each institution bring 1 door prize
  *   We have terrific speakers lined up with fun and informative presentations
  *   More information will come later regarding parking
Attached you'll find the registration form and the Support Staff Excellence nomination form. Please pass this information along to any colleagues who might be interested. We look forward to hosting you here at the University of St. Thomas- Houston!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Latoya Whitaker, M.A.
Associate Registrar
University of St. Thomas
Herzstein Enrollment Services Center
4115 Yoakum
713-525-2152
Richmol at stthom.edu<mailto:Richmol at stthom.edu>

NOTICE:  This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential or privileged information that is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  This information should be treated with the appropriate level of security to preclude the disclosure of sensitive or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby advised that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender, delete this e-mail from your machine's memory, and destroy the hardcopy information.  Thank you.